The bus is excellent vehicle to travel to the nearer and farther countries, and is available in both aspects the traffic and the price.
While the landscape, cities and villages change outside the window you can forget about everyday problems, read some book or magazine, and drink tea.
In the most part of international passenger transportation services the buses have increased comfort level, which means bigger gap between the seats rows, the air conditioners, DVD/CD, hot water and WC.
Why to choose travelling by bus?
- convenient transfer from the centre of one city to another
- convenient change
- precision in time
- availability in the sense of price
- possibility to travel at night that saves in hotel costs
- in all weather conditions
- convenient transportation of baggage
- technical stops in 4 - 4.5 h, if possible
Lux Express Group is one of the leading international express routes coach operators in the Baltic and Northern Europe region to offer connections from Riga to Vilnius, Tallinn, Parnu, Tartu, St. Petersburg, Warsaw and Helsinki. The fleet of Lux Express is over 100 comfort buses. To guarantee maximum comfort, Lux Express Group keeps investing in new buses that allows offering high quality and reliable services and providing higher level of comfort.
The main advantages of Lux Express buses:
- individual multimedia screen with films, music, audio books and games
- adjustable sets and spacious legroom, each seat is equipped with a seat belt
- free wi-fi Internet service (quality depends on geographical location)
- hot drinks and a free bottle of water on
- power supply by every pair of seats (220 V) and air conditioner
- each seat is equipped with a seat belt
- possibility to buy tickets in a bus, except in territory of Russian Federation
- possibility to buy headphones with wire (1 €, at a bus driver)
Additional facilities available in the new Lux Express coaches - with separate lounge zone and extra facilities for resting your feet. There you can also book a single seat.
This is one of the leading coach operators in the Baltic States to offer comfortable travel services to 21 country and 205 cities on a daily basis. Ecolines has worked out a bonus system allowing taking advantage of discounts and earning free tickets.
The company is proud of experience, the provided comfort and quality, as well as reliability and contemporary character of services. At the moment the fleet consists of over 200 Neoplan buses, and all international routes are serviced using coaches corresponding to 4**** star class, set by the International Road Transport Union (IRU).
The main advantages of the Ecolines buses:
- increased distance between the seats
- air conditioning system
- DVD system
- electric sockets (220V)
- information about precise time and place of arrival
- plaid blankets for children and seniors
- steward services during the long routes