Hit two of Costa Rica's famed features — volcanoes and beaches — on this exciting trip that isn't too hard on the wallet. Get the adrenaline pumping in La Fortuna, then travel to Santa Teresa and relax on the beach.
While you're free to choose your own adventure with optional adrenaline-inducing activities like waterfall rappelling, your accommodation and transportation are included.
|Arrival to San Jose
||Meeting the group leader and the group, free time.
|San Jose – La Fortuna
||Travel to La Fortuna, stop at the Arenal Volcano. Soak in Arenal’s hot springs or get the adrenaline pumping with white-water rafting or waterfall rappelling.
||Free time at Fa Fortuna to get familiar with the town located on the foot of Arenal and to make use on optional activities.
|La Fortuna – Santa Teresa
||Travel to the best of Costa Rica's Pacific coast. Playa Santa Teresa and Malpais are small towns frequented by surfers. Hit the waves or visit Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve – take a hike to explore the area or check out the snorkelling at Secret Beach.
||Enjoy 2 days in Santa Teresa and spend time hiking, exploring, ziplining and many more. Feel the holiday atmosphere swimming, sunbathing, attending the beach parties and watching sunsets!
|Santa Teresa - San Jose. Returning
||Squeeze in morning beach time before embarking on your journey back to the capital, San José, and spend the final evening with the group. You can book the hotel for another night or two, or continue adventure holiday as planned.
- enjoy the “Book with Confidence” and “Travel with Confidence” advantages when booking the tour for you to be sure that the trip will take place; detailed information is available at your Estravel Latvia travel consultant
- travel period: all-year round, 1- 2 tours a month
- the price is stated per 1 person
- in case you travel solo, other person may be accommodated in the room with you (considering sex)
- the tour is planned and corresponds to current safety requirements
- active travel that requires moderate physical grading
- the travellers should be fully vaccinate or should provide negative PCR test result (taken within 96 h)
Ask the current information in respect of COVID-19 and travel procedures/requirements to your Estravel Latvia travel consultant.
- not included meals
- single room accommodation
- optional excursions/activities:
- swimming at the hot-springs, white-water rafting, waterfall rappelling, ziplining, etc. (15 – 125 $)
- airline tickets
- visa, if needed
- travel insurance
Provided by Estravel Latvia and the cooperation partners